Lewis Hamilton satisfied with the speed of the Mercedes


Lewis Hamilton satisfied with the speed of the Mercedes
Hamilton, who believes, who finished third in the Malaysian Grand Prix, The speed exhibited by Mercedes 'W 04' in the first two races of the new season confirms that his team is able to compete for the world title.
 Hamilton said after the occupation of Mercedes team for the third and fourth two in the Malaysian Grand Prix'' We are the second best team, to be in this location, this command gives you a great feeling. '
And for the last race in Malaysia said Hamilton'' race result have been different if you did not resort to fuel-saving strategy, unfortunately we never had to adequate amount of fuel in the car, especially in my car. Resorted to fuel-saving strategy since lap 25 and it was impossible to compete in front of me, I was trying at the end of the race to provide fuel incredibly, I'm sure that if we have the same amount of fuel to the situation was completely different, this gives me confidence''.
And Lewis Hamilton confirmed that he does not pass any pressure to win the championship this season and said in this regard'' I do not think there is any lingering hopes of winning the title. What I feel is like I have a free ticket. It is a year where we know we may not have the best combination, but it is a challenge for me''.
 But many experts the world of Formula 1 Mercedes team are nominated to compete for the World Championship Formula 1 this season as Mercedes showed good performance during winter testing and the last two races in Australia and Malaysia.


EmoticonEmoticon