Vettel justify surpassed teammate Webber in Malaysia


Vettel justify surpassed teammate Webber in Malaysia
Said Vettel in an interview with the official sponsor him and his team «Infiniti»'' does not apologize for the win, I think that's what they have in signing me for it in the first place, and why I'm here, I love the race, so yes I've done it I've told the team immediately after the end of the race I apologize because I put myself on it, I did not mean to do so. But there is not much to say really''
Vettel had exceeded his teammate Mark Webber in the Malaysian Grand Prix, ignoring Red Bull team orders. And has Vettel at the end of the race to apologize to teammate Mark Webber, but the relationship between the drivers are no longer as they were before this incident in Malaysia.
The German driver Vettel on the performance of the whole team'' Unfortunately, people have not noticed that we were convicted well on this day, as a team I think we did a good job too, we have achieved a great result, I think we have made the process very strong in Australia, but maybe we did not get the result that we wanted, but in Malaysia surprise us once again running at the best level, and throughout the race worked nicely with the tires''
But in spite of all this controversy and the statements that not all the public waits for the Chinese Grand Prix to see the reaction of every driver in the Red Bull and general knowledge of the atmosphere within the Red Bull team.


EmoticonEmoticon