Peres is under intense pressure in the Mclaren



Peres is under intense pressure in the Mclaren
Exposed driver Mclaren New Mexican Sergio Perez, who came instead of Lewis Hamilton at the beginning of season 2013 to pressure big inside and outside the team Mclaren because of its consequences modest achieved through three rounds of the championship Formula 1 season 2013 and made ​​Perez just two points in the last three rounds after a solution in place ninth in the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Perez said before the start of the Bahrain Grand Prix'' I definitely feel the pressure. In Mclaren watching everyone your level in each test and race. It is amazing ... After one bad race had been a lot of criticism. Honestly does not bother me. I'm here to do my job and I will do my best at the beginning of the week''.
And across Martin Aeetmarc director Mclaren support for Peres, he told reporters that he asked the driver to take off in a strong manner on the ring.
And aspires Peres achieve a positive result in the Prix Bahrain fourth round of the world championship of Formula One. In order to get rid of the pressure and criticism against him.


EmoticonEmoticon